New Orleans is hopping, and needs tourists back to their city. The city is welcoming with good hotels, good food, and has much to offer tourists.
Here are ten reasons to recommend New Orleans.
- The city makes a great location for large or small meeting groups.
- A destination wedding would be fun in New Orleans with carriages to transport the wedding party, and provides ample places for good times.
- A weekend getaway for bachelor or bachelorette parties.
- Leave on a cruise from New Orleans and spend a few extra days before or after the cruise.
- Go see the bayou and beaches and see nature.
- Get a group together for a weekend of cajun or creole cooking classes.
- See the cultural exhibits around the city including art, architecture, and music.
- Relax and enjoy local food, including shrimp, crawfish, and oysters.
- Consider a convention in New Orleans. They have plenty of meeting space and rooms.
- Come for a sporting event. The Saints football, The Voodoo indoor football, and many events, such as the NCAA Final Four and the Sugar Bowl, will entice sports fans.
After seeing New Orleans for myself, I would definitely recommend travel to New Orleans. The people are friendly, the food is delicious, and there are endless activities to find in the city.