Sandals Resorts are a favorite of honeymooners and couples in love. Though there is a lot of competition in the all inclusive upscale resort class of destinations, Sandals Resorts usually are constant winners for travel agents to recommend to adult clients.
Sandals Resorts are found on four islands, Jamaica, the Bahama Islands, Antigua, and St. Lucia.
- Sandals Grande Antigua
- Sandals Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Emerald Bay
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian
- Sandals La Toc
- Sandals Halcyon Beach
- Sandals Grande Riviera
- Sandals Carlyle
- Sandals Negril
- Sandals Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Plantation
- Sandals Royal Caribbean
- Sandals Whitehouse
Sandals’ all inclusive resort prices include:
- Chosen resort accommodation, including all taxes.
- All meals with many restaurant choices, offering fine gourmet dining, always including at least one restaurant featuring authentic local island favorites.
- Unlimited land sports including golf at selected resorts (clubs and caddies not included free) and green fees, tennis, racquetball, lawn games, table tennis, basketball, fitness center, billiards, shuffleboard, plus indoor and pub games.
- Water skiing at some resorts.
- Hobie Cat® sailing, Aqua trykes, Sunfish® sailing.
- All Gratuities.
- Round trip airport transfers.
- Free weddings when booked in a Concierge room or higher category, for at least six nights.
- In Jamaica, “Stay at 1, Play at 7” Program, allows guests to stay at the resort paid for, then play at either of their seven resorts on the island including dining at all restaurants. Transportation is included between the resorts in Montego Bay.
- In the Bahamas, the Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Royal Bahamian include an additional amenity of an offshore island, including transportation, pool, beach cabanas, whirpool, swim up bar, and much more entertainment.
For those clients particularly interested in staying at environmentally friendly resorts, Sandals participates in the Earthcheck benchmarking and certification program. Sandals states that with Earthcheck, “Our mission is to offer the ultimate Caribbean vacation experience by innovatively, reliably and consistently providing the safest and highest quality services and facilities to guests, while attaching a premium to our human resources and being among the most eco-friendly and community-friendly resorts in the hospitality industry.” Sandals is committed to recycling, conserving and ecological responsiveness.
Team members participate in workshops and training for environmental practices. Water practices are monitored around the resort. Use of timers on electrical equipment around the resort conserve energy. Sandals promotes and sells local “green tours,” giving them special recognition.
Exclusively for travel agents is the Travel Agent Portal, where agents can pre-register guests, order collateral, plus get a cobranded website to enhance sales of Sandals and Beaches Resorts. Agents can apply for a day pass to tour the resorts from the portal. Fundraiser co-sponsoring information may be found as well. Agents can raise up to $250.00 for each vacation package booked by December 31, 2011. Certified Sandals Specialist (CSS) information can be found on the website for agents to become experts with the Sandals brand. Travel agent resort discount information may also be found on the Travel Agent Portal.
Becoming a CSS may be very beneficial for agents who are interested in selling destination weddings, honeymoon, or Caribbean vacations. This certification can also lead to more sells, as Sandals will refer clients to agents who have achieved CSS status. Overall Sandals Resorts are proven successes when it comes to couples vacations.